Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Website... blog thingy!

I have made a website strictly dedicated to promoting my horse training business, Royal Equine.
My website address is: www.homeralaskahorses.webs.com It is not finished so pages may be empty.
So far I have a good group of horses coming in for training next spring. I currently have three plus my two. I have Buzz, Fleet and Justice coming in. Buzz and Fleet will hopefully go to the Tutt's and Justice will come here to my place for training now that I have my large roundpen finished. Justice is a 10 year old Arab gelding who acts nothing like the breed. He is study and faithful on tyhe trail, yet a little reluctant in the arena. He is currently for sale. He would make a great mount for an advanced beginner or an advanced rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment