Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Royal Equine!

YAY! Royal Equine is officially mine! Royal Equine Training business cards are coming out soon!
Royal Equine is named after Orion, Orions Crown Royal (who'd of guessed). He was the inspiration for this wonderful business idea! Royal Equine is in business! I am really excited! The business cards are personalized pictures of Lenanna with the barn cat, Fluffy, on her back. All horses will be accepted into training after a quick assessment in which I ride the horse for a quick session am make sure they are safe. Horses can be kept at your place, mine or the Tutt's after getting the okay from Beth.
Also available are lesson which anyone can take. We can use my horse or yours. I teach both Western or English beginner through intermediate. Once again horses must be previously assessed. I teach using a lot of natural horsemanship and expect my students to have intrest or a background in this type of training itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment